TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Believers' Ministries In Christ, Inc. ("BMC", "we" or "us") is the administrator of believers-ministries.org, ministries-online.org and eversible.com.
By using our services (including BMC "partners", "affiliates", "associates", and "providers"), you (as a "member" or "user") agree the following
conditions and regulations will be applicable to you and your membership (defined as "user access to our services, offerings, and the like") without exceptions:
- You cannot abuse our services and/or offerings in any manner that includes, but not limit to, what are covered in this agreement.
- You cannot use our services for any illegal and fraudulent activities. You cannot carry any content on your membership that would be offensive to general viewers. We will not allow any sites that slander God.
- You cannot carry any material on your web page(s) that are only suitable to be viewed by adults. Web sites featuring nudity and acts of a sexual nature are prohibited.
- You cannot use your membership for running or storing pirated software (warez) or unauthorized copyright material.
- You cannot use your membership to send unsolicited commercial emails (no spam) and to promote spam related software and services.
- You cannot run any operations on your membership that may cause damages to the system or exhaust system resources.
- You cannot conduct any activity on the server to interfere with our other members and their users.
- You are responsible for your backups and web content. It is recommended that you keep copies of your content safe and make your own backups.
- If errors occur in the network systems, which is out of our control, we will not be responsible for your loss of data, files, or any other damages due to network or system problems. In general, we will not be responsible for any kind of loss or damage due to our service. All members are responsible for backing up their files.
- IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY (i) FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR INFORMATION, AND THE LIKE), OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE AVAILABILITY, USE, RELIANCE ON, OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SERVICES OR ANY INFORMATION OR OFFERING, EVEN IF WE SHALL HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE; OR (ii) FOR ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, CONTENT, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN, OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES OF ANY INFORMATION.
- We reserve the right to withdraw our service to anyone who violate these terms and conditions. We have the right to delete any account, at anytime, no questions asked. We also reserve the right to make changes to any of the terms and conditions of this agreement.
This agreement shall constitute the entire agreement between the parties. There is no representation, warranty, collateral agreement or condition which effects this agreement other than as expressed therein.